There are many misconceptions of women out there. They won't be rattled off here, and it's not recommended to Google them either, but they can be found. One of the most prevalent myths seems to be centered on sex, rather, that women don't enjoy it as much as men or desire it as frequently.
A new survey conducted by the fertility app, Kindara, found that this couldn't be farther from the truth (duh). The survey asked 500 women between the ages of 18 and 65 how often they have sex and found that:
- 53.2 percent of women want to have more sex than they currently are.
- More than half desire to have sex three to five times a week.
- 13 percent of women want to have sex more than six times a week.
- 38.6 percent of women have orgasms at least once every sexual encounter.
- 10.2 percent of women have multiple orgasms each sexual encounter.
Almost 90 percent of women agree sex is an important part of overall relationship satisfaction. Although one-third of women report having an orgasm at least once during a sexual encounter, it's important to remember that this number can be higher.
If you're not getting it in the bedroom, speak up. There are many techniques and positions to choose from, some which may get you there better than others. In addition, having an attentive guy is also an important factor. When it comes to the bedroom, the stakes should always feel equal.
If you want to have more sex, let your man know and make his day at the same time.
When it comes to sex, be sure you're protected each time. Trust Today Sponge, a birth control with no hormones that is inserted before sex and viable for up to 24 hours of protection.
Learn more on our website.